UI Test Automation Bootcamp
- Start: March 14
- 2 weeks
Who is this course for
Manual QA Analysts
IT professionals in other fields
Junior Automation Engineers
You will learn how to...
- 1 Set up your machine for Automation
- 2 Distinguish different Python data types
- 3 Create and call your own user defined Python functions
- 4 Find different elements on the website
- 5 Write testing scripts using Selenium WebDriver
- 6 Create Web pages using HTML, CSS
- 7 BONUS: How to debug your own programs
What will you get
Online chat support
Live sessions with a tutor
Chance to win a special prize
Tools you will learn
- Python3 basic terminology and concepts
- Python data types: lists, tuples, strings, integers, floats, operations with them
- Python built in and user defined functions: creation and usage
- Web Applications basic structure knowledge, HTML and CSS
- Selenium WebDriver: element locators, waits
- BONUS: debugging your program
Who we are
What our students say
Yes. This course will be beneficial for Manual Testers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, or anyone else who is already working in IT and decided to expand technical knowledge.
Yes, the detailed program we put together will allow you not only learn Python quickly, but also get a lot of practical experience.
We would recommend you to start with a general QA Analyst training course first. Here you can get detailed information about our Quality Assurance Course.
After each session you will get a recording and you can watch it at your convenience. Deadlines for homeworks will still be the same. Also you will be able to discuss mastermind questions with your individual mentor.
Our first week is FREE to try! You can participate in all discussions and have access to the material. In addition we guarantee a full refund in 14 days after the course starts to any student.
We also offer free industry consultation.
We provide individual real time chat support and individual zoom sessions. In addition, we are sharing some insightful IT industry information, articles, checking your homework and hosting live sessions.
No, we will provide you with all needed material and licensing.
We allow rolling over students due to the personal issues however you will lose some time until the next course will start.
Yes, you can. In addition, if you take Master Package the schedule will be personalized based on your availability.
You can start watching lectures as soon as you sign up for the course. If you decide that the material is too hard for you during a 2 week period we will provide a full refund.