Who is this course for
People with no IT background
Manual QA Analysts
You will learn how to...
- 1 Write testing documentation (user stories, test cases, bug reports)
- 2 Perform testing of database using MySQL
- 3 Utilize Source Control with example of Git including pull requests and merges
- 4 Utilize core computer science concepts from leading industry experts
- 5 Develop automated tests using Python, Behave and Selenium WebDriver
- 6 Test REST API utilizing JSON in Python automation project
- 7 Combine UI and REST API verification to create End-to-End tests
- 8 Automate your existing manual scenarios or repetitive actions at work
- 9 Create Web applications using HTML, CSS
- 10 Setup Jenkins for CI/CD (continuous integration / delivery)
- 11 Implement automated test cases using Page Object pattern
What we offer
Weekly live sessions
Job placement services
Tools you will learn
Manual QA testing
- QA job responsibilities
- Software development life cycle, agile (Scrum), and waterfall methodologies
- Test design, test levels, types of testing, test documentation, Mind Maps, and Zephyr
- Bug reporting with Jira
- Release management, CI/CD, Unix Commands
- Web application testing, browser Dev Tools, client-server architecture
- Database testing with SQL
- Web Applications basic structure knowledge, HTML and CSS
- Python3 basics and modern programming techniques
- Source Control using Git including branching/merging
- Selenium WebDriver API deep dive: Actions, Frames, Colors, Alerts, Desired Capabilities
- Object Oriented Programming
- Handling different formats of test data
Automation frameworks and tools
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD) with Behave
- Test Reporting with Allure
- Individual resumé review and career advice
- Interview preparation
Watch educational materials on our platform, complete tasks at your convenience
Submit your homework assignments for review
Reflect on the provided feedback, correct mistakes and submit again if nessesary
Participate in our weekly live-sessions with mentors and other students
Attend 1-on-1 classes and interview simulator
Homework review expample
- Everything what is in curriculum
- Continuous Integration (CI) with Jenkins
- Algorithms: popular Interview Questions
- Testing REST API with Python
- Individual homework feedback
- Personal mentorship
- Online chat support
- Weekly live sessions
- Unlimited resumé reviews
- Interview simulator
- 1-on-1 individual classes
- Face-to-face meetup with recruiter
- Job placement services
- Personalized career goal setting
- Certificate of graduation
- Access to materials for 12 months
Still have questions?
Who we are
What our students say
Yes. This course will be beneficial for Manual Testers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, or anyone else who is already working in IT and decided to expand technical knowledge.
Yes, the detailed program we put together will allow you not only learn Python quickly, but also get a lot of practical experience.
We would recommend you to start with a general QA Analyst training course first. Here you can get detailed information about our Quality Assurance Course.
After each session you will get a recording and you can watch it at your convenience. Deadlines for homeworks will still be the same. Also you will be able to discuss mastermind questions with your individual mentor.
Our first week is FREE to try! You can participate in all discussions and have access to the material. In addition we guarantee a full refund in 14 days after the course starts to any student.
We also offer free industry consultation.
We provide individual real time chat support and individual zoom sessions. In addition, we are sharing some insightful IT industry information, articles, checking your homework and hosting live sessions.
No, we will provide you with all needed material and licensing.
We allow rolling over students due to the personal issues however you will lose some time until the next course will start.
Yes, you can. In addition, if you take Master Package the schedule will be personalized based on your availability.
You can start watching lectures as soon as you sign up for the course. If you decide that the material is too hard for you during a 2 week period we will provide a full refund.