Who is this course for
People with no experience in IT
IT professionals in other fields
Junior Business Analysts
You will learn how to...
- 1 Gather the project requirements (JAD sessions, interviews)
- 2 Write technical documentation such as BRDs, user guides, diagrams, SWOT analysis
- 3 Create agile backlogs, sprints, user stories and epics
- 4 Conduct stakeholder analysis and create RACI documents
- 5 Create interactive software prototypes
- 6 Define business problems, develop business cases and identify potential solutions
- 7 Use different API methods
- 8 Create and manage project and communication plans
- 9 Facilitate meetings, requirements workshops and business presentations
What we offer
Weekly live sessions
Job placement services
Tools you will learn
Business analysis foundations
- Business analyst skills
- Defining business problem and creating business case
- Stakeholders analysis and mapping, creating RACI
- Software development life cycle, agile (Scrum) and waterfall methodologies
Project planing and requirements gathering
- Requirements in business analysis (SWOT, questionnaires, workshops, interviews, JAD sessions)
- Mastering requirements presentations
- Creating traditional requirements documents (URS, BRD) and agile user stories
- Creating backlog, sprint, scrum board and scrum reports
- Prototyping techniques in business analysis
Requirements Life cycle management
- Requirements maintenance and prioritization
- Requirements change management
- Requirements approval (business and technical)
- Individual resumé review and career advice
- Interview preparation
Homework review expample
- Everything what is in curriculum
- Project management fundamentals
- API methods and environment versions
- Individual homework feedback
- Personal mentorship
- Online chat support
- Weekly live sessions
- Unlimited resumé reviews
- Interview simulator
- 1-on-1 classes
- Meetup with recruiters
- Job placement services
- Personalized career goal setting
- Certificate of graduation
- Access to materials for 9 months
*Pay $499 and get VIP package
Still have questions?
Watch our free webinar
- 1 hour duration, watch at any time
Who we are
What our students say
Our platform features short recorded videos of industry experts, interactive graphs and exercises to keep you engaged. Also, we will host masterminds where we go over the questions you might have.
We accept payments via credit card and paypal. Some candidates may be eligible for a payment plan. Please contact us for more information.
New lessons will be released according to the schedule. You will set your own daily or weekly schedule and adjust as necessary, but you will need to complete homework for every chapter to move forward.
In our course, you will have access to the material for 60 days after the deadline of the program.
No prior IT or technical background is required. In this course you will learn everything that is needed to get a new job.
Yes, we offer job search assistance by helping you with resume preparation, offering internship, connecting with recruiters and our partner companies to get you the job you deserve.